Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Cravings.

That cravings I have when between the first and second trimesters are slightly different. Mostly due to the fact that in the first few months, I only crave carbs, because that's what I can keep down. Luke just asked me what I wanted for dinner, and instead of a meal, I just mumbled a bunch of things that sounded good. So we went to the grocery store and this is what I got. Sourdough bread-a pregnancy staple for me, cinnamon swirl bread-for breakfast, mini blueberry bagels and cream cheese, strawberry jello cups and cool whip, tortilla chips and queso dip, and a piece of chocolate cake. And that's what I'm having for dinner. Whatever strikes my fancy. Fancy - uh, I hate that song.

Yeah. I try not to think about what that's doing to my body. Usually I am just lucky if I can take a few bites of something so my stomach doesn't tear itself apart. Also, mashed potatoes are a big part of my pregnant life. That's what I had for lunch. Sprinkled with some cheese and panko bread crumbs and super heated. But again, I could only eat like 1/2 a cup. So even though I am carbin' it up, I am losing weight. 2 lbs gone this week. Which makes me feel a little better about all the junk I am eating.

So that's what I'm craving this week, next week will probably be similar. But I will post if I am craving anything weird. Usually it's dirt. :)

1 comment: