Friday, July 13, 2012

Here we go again.

So, at the end of this month I will be going off of birth control, and be trying to get pregnant. Crazy, yes. But it's also the right thing to do. I will not write the specifics of it here, mostly because I have already included it in my journal, but also in case I ever let anyone else read this. There have been a number of experiences related to this next pregnancy, and child, that are none of anyone's business. It is a very special and sacred experience for Luke and I, and we have chosen to share it at our discretion with maybe a handful of people. We will surely be judged for doing this for a number of reasons, but it really doesn't matter. We have both prayed about this for a long time, and we know without a doubt that there is another son waiting to come to our family, and the time is now. The timing won't be that bad, because even if I do conceive directly, they will still be about 1.5 years apart, just like Lilah and Will. It will be incredibly hard, this I know. Most things in life that are worthwhile are. But this will be THE hardest thing I have ever done so far, but I know it will be so worth it. So, here we go again. May we be blessed and let none of us lose our sanity.

No comments: