Thursday, November 6, 2014

Announcements.

 I don't think I've posted any pictures on here yet, so I figured it was about time. Not of me, obviously. Because let's be honest, taking "before bump" pictures are only fun if you don't already have fat on your stomach. So I won't be going there. Sue me for not documenting my pregnancy in that way. Whateva.

This time around though, since Luke and I had been anxiously waiting, I wanted to tell him we were pregnant in a fun way, because sadly, I had never done that. It's always been, "Hey Luke, guess what?!" "You're pregnant?" "Yup!" I say with a half a smile. He smiles, takes a deep breath and says, "Alright, here we go." A little anti-climactic, and not real fun. So I wanted it to be exciting this time.

However, we were rushing to get everyone ready for church so I grabbed a used box and put in the most adorable onesie that says 'Rad like Dad' and pacifiers with little moustaches on them and a note. Wrapped it all up with a bow. The note said 'Congratulations!' on the front and on the inside it said, 'You're about to be a dad again! (applause) ...for the fourth time...(silence) Never as much applause with that second part.' It's a joke between Luke and I, we love Jim Gaffigan.
 So he opens the box takes one look and says, "You aren't pregnant?!" I just smile and he reads the note, gives me a big hug and says, "I can't believe it!" It was pretty fun and I got the reaction I wanted.

There the actual pee stick in case you needed additional proof. And yes, that's my urine.
 We also just announced on facebook that my eggo is preggo. With the help of one adorable soon to be big brother.
 So stinking cute. And I am so lucky that he still gives me cuddles. This boy is desperate for a brother! Every night he prays for 'a little bruver...to play wif.' Hoping hoping hoping.
That's about all :)

1 comment:

Kara said...

nice! And ew about the pee. Lol.